My Week in Pictures

6:21 PM


My beloved Dorien.


Cheeser extraordinaire.


Holding the pose...


Get UP, August!


Flower shower.


Proud Momma.


A purposeful stride.


The definition of precious.


August, my sweet, my precious, my sensitive and perfect boy.


Taking a pretend shower. (His own words)


No upstairs a/c while the guys install it....so naptime takes place downstairs under the dining room table. Where there is nice, cold air.


Brooklyn's version of naps downstairs. 


Our brand-new, as yet unnamed kitty.


The little nocturnal visitor I found on the basement floor.


The nocturnal visitor baring his tiny teeth at me from the end of my paint stirrer as I take pity on him and move him to some ivy to hide until dark.


The new cool-makers of Goshen. Awesome.

You Might Also Like

0 comments