B explores the internet

8:09 PM



As I was blogging the other night, I googled Charlie & Lola, one of our absolute favorite cartoon shows/books. On their website, I discovered games and some clips of the show which IMMEDIATELY caught the attention of Brooklyn who knew exactly who those British accents belonged to. She crawled up on my lap and begged to see more and more. I worked on teaching her how to hold the mouse, using it to navigate across the page and even to color on a coloring book built into the Charlie & Lola website. She had so much fun, and I confess, so did I. If you know anything about C&L, you'll know they are a hilarious brother/sister duo. Lola is a fiesty little thing and her big brother is so patient and kind with her. I think Brooklyn identifies with Lola, or maybe I just identify her with Lola. Here are some pictures of her attempting to master the mouse.

You Might Also Like

0 comments