Happy Note

7:41 PM

Today actually felt like October.

The cool wind blew grey clouds in front of the sun and coaxed reluctant leaves to loosen their grip on their resident trees and flutter to the ground.

The electric company cut our power for a few hours to upgrade some equipment and the open windows and cool-toned room colors made us all run put on comfy clothes. 

The afternoon brought an autumn rain storm that made me giddy with delight.  The kids napped.

Brooklyn read the word Paris in our bathroom. On her own.

Zach and Anna bought Kyle and I dinner tonight! (love you, brother)

Kyle figured out how to change a bike tire.

I made lots of progress on my portrait of Brooklyn in art class last night. I think I'll be finished after next week.

It was a good day.


You Might Also Like

0 comments