6 Months and Counting

7:47 PM





I realize that as time goes, these pictures get less and less flattering and more and more grotesque, but it is tradition to keep tabs on the progress of your pregnancy via pictures and in this case, I'm not going to buck tradition. So I am officially past the sixth month point and moving right along. The baby is moving pretty regularly, enough so that I find myself absently patting it as though to let him/her know that I acknowledge their presence. Brooklyn felt it move the other day, too, and was delighted! She kept saying, it moved! it moved! And now she's convinced that there is a baby in her tummy, too. So she gets belly pics, too. Although I think her tummy is getting smaller while mine gets larger!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats! I had no idea you guys were expecting another precious little baby. Your mom just sent me the link to your website so I thought I'd leave a little hello comment & tell you how adorable Brooklyn is (I love your stories about her). Congrats again on the upcoming baby!
    Love ya~ Kandace

    ReplyDelete