Oh How I LOVE Estate Sales

3:47 PM



I am a fiend when it comes to estate sales. I hit the kitchen first, in search of cool dishes, interesting cookware, tea cups and saucers, pottery...then the rest of the house - cause you never know what cool pieces lay patiently waiting to be discovered by someone with a new vision for them!

This past Saturday, I made a FABULOUS FIND! This terrific white leather wingback chair that I purchased on the spot, no questions asked, for a whopping $42. It was 50% off day. This afforded me the opportunity to rearrange some stuff in our bedroom, cause the new chair found a home in our hip little nursery.

I also found some sweet black & white antique postcards from Paris which will make their way into Brooklyn's big girl room when it is completed. I also found some great black and white photos of happy couples that may adorn my bathroom. We'll see. The final products will be shown here when we get that far. Meanwhile, feast your eyes on my new white chair! It is too mod and funky for words!

You Might Also Like

0 comments