Playing with RanDad

7:06 PM

Every Wednesday night, we have Bible study at my parents house, led by my Dad. Afterwards, it has become a tradition that my mom (aka DD) cooks everyone dinner. This is without a doubt one of the most generous gestures I have ever seen anyone make. Because there are usually about 14-15 of us and we can all EAT! And yet, she is so sweet and thoughtful to not only play with Brooklyn while we're downstairs doing our study (thus allowing Kyle and I to participate in the study), but also to greet us afterwards with a delicious home-cooked meal. I don't know any other person who is as consistently selfless and generous with her talents and resources as my mom. She is an enormous blessing to me personally, and to the rest of our family, and everyone else who knows her.

Anyway, one such Wednesday night, while we were all partaking of her yummy creations, RanDad and Brooklyn engaged in their delightful banter. I'm never sure who's having more fun, Brooklyn or RanDad. Their smiles are always equally huge and it seems like it's the highlight of their days. I love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments