And the Party

2:06 PM




Which was really just a gathering of our family members. A few well-placed phone calls and the sister, brothers and their wives show up, especially if cake is mentioned. We sang loudly and boisterously to Brooklyn - in the manner which she has come to expect from her beloved Aunts and Uncles - and partook of the cake I'd made. Afterwards, we played a game of Trivial Pursuit. Typically, one person per team had a clue as to any of the answers...most of us just looked blank every time a question was asked. Kyle is one of the answer-knowers...wouldn't you know it. And the one question I correctly guessed, I let my teammates dissuade me. Grr. Just in case the question comes up in one of your games, the most frequent cause of arrest in the US is driving under the influence. NOT theft.

You Might Also Like

0 comments