The Scarf

3:05 PM

My most recent knitting project was a Martha Stewart project that my friend Carrie told me about. A clever little scarf in which you knit a hole, sort of, through which you slip the other end of the scarf. See the picture.
I used some leftover yarn (from my previous rose pillow which, if you follow my blog, you'll recall was much tinier than planned) and it may be the quickest I've ever knit a scarf.

I'm an interesting knitter. I choose projects based solely on whether or not I like the piece, not on how complicated or simple the project is.

So far, every project I've undertaken has stretched me and added to my skill levels. Which, I suppose, is what I want to happen. I dive in and then figure out how to swim, I guess you'd say.

Brooklyn is technically the recipient of this scarf, although judging by its size, we'll be sharing it this winter. She can grow into it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments