I love...

3:25 PM

Days like today when it rains all day long and doesn't storm...

The enormous smile that slowly expands across Dorien's face when he sees me...

Baking chocolate chip cookies...

The yellow and orange leaves of the trees surrounding my house...

Yoga...

Browsing the gazillion fantastic ideas on Pinterest...

Kissing my husband...

Hearing August tell me unprompted, "I love you, Mommy."

Hearing August tell me I'm pretty...

Painting...

Being a Mommy...

Hearing Brooklyn read...

Watching August figure out a puzzle on his own...

Seeing my children eat, without complaint, something I cooked...

When Kyle walks in the door each evening, bringing in a whiff of a grown-up world...and best of all - himself...

Watching Dorien speed crawl across the floor in pursuit of me or his siblings...

Waking up with little boy limbs draped across me...

My life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments