First Words and Funny Phrases

10:18 AM

When Brooklyn woke up from her nap the other day, the first words out of her mouth as she saw me walking toward her crib were - "HERE'S MOMMY!!!!!" Sort of like the old intro to the Johnny Carson show. It made me laugh out loud! But the words that followed that really made me laugh out loud. "How bout some POPCORN!?" As though she'd been dreaming about and longing for popcorn and couldn't go a moment longer without some.

And today, we were in the bathroom blowing our noses together, and I asked her if she would like to take a shower. She casually leaned against the wall and said, "Yeah...I guess." Again, spontaneous laughter from her mommy. I immediately called Kyle to share the anecdote.

I never cease to be amazed at the random things she picks up and then casually throws into the conversation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments