36 weeks and 5 days

9:50 AM





Ok, so I'm practically 37 weeks...here is the belly status. Definitely getting larger. It's really funny to see tiny body parts stretch my skin out into odd patterns. It looks like a creature trying to crack out of an egg. I had my first pelvic exam of the pregnancy, and was dilated to about a finger with really no effacement. Just some softening of the cervix. I'm hoping I can convince this little one to want to be born in about a week or two. As I emailed a good friend of mine the other day, it's kind of funny because me and three of my closest friends are all due within a week or two of each other. It's sort of like watching a horse race to see who crosses the finish line first. I suspect it will be my friend, Becky, who's pregnant with her 3rd child. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments