New Pacies

7:04 PM


I believe it has something to do with the impending arrival of a new sibling, although I couldn't say for certain. But Brooklyn's obsession with her pacifiers has reached an all-time high. She used to use them just for naps and bedtime, but lately, has insisted on their being available 24/7. I know there are some who are adamantly opposed to their use at any time, but I just really can't get all worked up about it. I had a blankie up until about a year ago at which time it apparently fell out of the car on a road trip to Sanibel Island. I still reach for it as I'm falling asleep every night and feel quite sad when I remember it isn't there. So if B wants her pacie right now, as things start shifting around, ok. Eventually she'll decide she no longer wants one. In the meantime, however, she has chewed her last 2 down to a pulp. To the point where I worried about her actually sucking a hunk of plastic down her throat and choking! So, we bought her a new pack of pacies and these are primo - pink and green with flowers and dragonflies. We're stylin. And apparently, there are moments when one just isn't enough.

You Might Also Like

1 comments