Getting Behind

7:18 PM


I made a crucial mistake several months ago when I fell behind in updating my photo albums. For starters, I have Brooklyn's baby book to maintain, her photo albums (of which there are several!), our family photo albums (for which my mom keeps giving me pictures and I keep stacking up with the intent to place them in their spots, but have yet to do) as well as a Christmas album. I have now added August's baby book to the stack of albums which need to be addressed. Fortunately, I at least sat down today and was able to record crucial details such as name, date, time of birth, weight, etc. The rest will come. However, as you can see by the bench and its heavy-laden contents, I am quite behind. What happened to all the hours in the day? Just where, oh where, do they go??

You Might Also Like

0 comments