New Haircut

4:44 PM


I love J. Crew and I love J. Crew Crewcuts - the line of clothing they have for little kids. And they have had this gorgeous little girl modeling for them whose hair totally inspired me. For starters, her face looks a LOT like Brooklyn's, and her hair - very French - has been something I've been contemplating for Brooklyn for awhile. It's actually a haircut I've worn before myself! So, I guess it isn't too far-fetched that I'd consider it for my daughter. Anyway, while getting my haircut the other day, I just decided to go for it. And I think it worked.

It looks so chic, French...an atypical little girl haircut...which is EXACTLY the kind of thing I strive to achieve. I'll try to post some better pictures later, but for now, this is all she'd sit still for.

You Might Also Like

1 comments