New Year's Eve

12:09 PM

After going to bed well before midnight last December 31, Kyle and I decided to celebrate a bit more enthusiastically this year. So, at the very last minute, we called several of our friends and family members and invited them over for a game night! Considering that we called everyone less than a day in advance, we were very happy with our turnout!

I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time! Lots of food, wassail, cookies, munchies, games and more games and great company. I couldn't imagine ending 2009 a better way than with people I love and whose friendships I value so highly.

There was a mysterious circle around the moon last night at midnight - it was gorgeous!

Randy dominated at Dominoes! A game I played last night for the very first time,
believe it or not.

Brooklyn and Elijah

Alana, Giovanni & Elijah!

Donna, Melissa and Brent challenge each other at Bananagrams while Emily observes.

Rachel, Chad, Lauren, Sawyer and Jeremiah concentrate on their game.

Good times.

I look forward to 2010 and all it may hold. Happy New Year!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the moon picture! I think that's what they used to call a 'moon dog.' No idea why. :)

    Thanks for the invite, sorry we missed all the fun! We should do something soon, I havent seen your kiddos in a while and August is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting us! Sorry I didn't get your message until about a week later. Looks like fun. We want to join in next time!

    ReplyDelete