Life

4:17 PM

Handsome handsome August

You know you have a good husband when he's willing to paint your daughter's fingernails. And not only that, but he's willing to take the time to paint each finger a different color. 

My brood watching a movie. Well, Dorien was gazing out the window soaking up some sun.

Snug as a bug.

Contemplating life on planet earth.

Brooklyn and I are officially outnumbered.

Super cuteness....
My two little boys.

Heartbreakers, the both of them!

I know you can't tell, but Dorien is the spitting image of August as a newborn.

Be still my heart!!!

I could just eat them both up...

Mr. Serious

Ok, enough of the closeness! Give me my Mommy!!!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the nails! What a great husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is just gushing all over the place for you guys! I'm so happy for you! Dorien is beautiful and you're family seems to be more perfect with each addition! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete