Crane

8:17 PM

Whilst doing my weekly P90X yoga workout, I had just contorted myself into "crane", a very awkward balancing posture, when the key turned in the lock and my husband walked in the door. Here is what he saw.




I didn't move. "Hi honey, how was your day?" This from me upside down. Kyle actually managed to carry on a perfectly normal conversation while I wobbled and balanced for my 60 seconds. I made him capture the pose for posterity. I may need to have proof someday that I could do such things when my grandchildren laugh out loud in disbelief.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You're crazy. I just got a mental image of Brooklyn in 6th grade saying to one of her girl friends as they walk into your house for an after school study session, "What? Your mom never stands on her hands?" She then shrugs it off and leads her friend back to her room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me curious about pX90, so Chris bought it for me and we are going to start it. I hope it gives me the results that it is giving you. I am pumped to tone up this baby body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason & I tried to do the P90X workout together last spring after we realized we had both put on about 15 lbs. since we had gotten married. Anyways, we lasted about a week & a half on that insane program. We failed miserably because of lack of time & laziness. We barely made it through the extreme yoga video, because we couldn't stop laughing at each other. Needless to say I'm highly impressed with your P90X skills!!

    ReplyDelete