I'm Back!

9:43 AM

Man, I meant to get online last week and tell everyone I'd be away for a week! Kyle and I took the kids to Big Cedar for 4 days, 3 nights. It was a delayed anniversary trip, and a much-needed time of peace! We had so much fun and I have tons of pictures to post. My computer's been in the shop, so I haven't had any way to post, and today, I'm working my tail off to prepare for our annual Festivus at the Floyds! I will try to hop back on later and do some updating!

Oh, as an aside, we were actually able to keep up with our P90X even at Big Cedar. We scooched back our furniture and used their DVD player. You should have seen the face of the woman who knocked on our cabin door to give us our nightly gingerbread cookies. I stand there, wearing my sports bra and shorts, dripping with sweat, looking at her questioningly. She must have thought I was NUTS! But at least after working out, I felt no guilt eating her cookie!

AND, the follow-up bodyfat checking was very positive! My initial body fat was 17.7%. 28 days later it was 15%. SWEET!!! No word yet on Kyle's - he keeps forgetting to get his rechecked. But he's looking great!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. BIG CEDAR?! Man I love that place. I'm envious of your spending 4 days there! Which cabins did you say in? Jennifer and I used to go up there every year, but we haven't been since New Years 2005. Can't wait to see the photos from the trip.

    ReplyDelete