Strolling

8:25 PM


Since our hairstylist, Kate, moved within walking distance of our house, the kids and I took advantage of a beautiful day to walk to our appointment. It was a little longer than Brooklyn could manage, but only just. So for the last little leg, I gave her a piggy back and pushed August in the stroller one handed. Felt a little smug and super-mom-ish. But not crazy enough to repeat it on the way home. Hence the doubling up. And it worked. Although it was harder to push 60 pounds, rather than 30...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Eva is in that in between stage as well...I still bring the double stroller with us wherever we go, but most times, she'll refuse and can handle the walking no problem. But there is that rare occasion when she just tuckers out quicker than normal and needs to sit.

    I bet that was such an endearing sight. You with B on your back and August in the stroller on a cool almost Spring day. I sure do miss you, my friend.

    So, while I was in Florida, I found the journal you bought me for my 19th birthday. It's filled. Every single page inscribed with the amazing things God was teaching me during that year in AR. There were so many entries about your importance to me and how blessed I felt (fee) to have you in my life. It made my heart ache for you and our lunch hours at the River Walk.

    Enjoy the Arkansas spring for me as well! It gets so pretty this time of year.

    ReplyDelete