Names

7:40 PM

Names, names, everywhere names. Never thought I'd be Little Miss Monogramming, but I have learned that when it comes to making it home with YOUR stuff, you gotta do what you gotta do. And I have made friends with a lovely lady named Judy who runs AJ Monogramming and whose shop is within walking distance of my house! Actually, my mom made friends first and introduced us. Thanks, Mom!

Judy turned my little $6 Wal-Mart lunch bags (found after weeks of searching online and finding awhole lot of nada) into personalized favorites. PLUS, they clip onto the backpacks which have become a major necessity in our house!

(If you can't see the names on the lunch sacks, click on the picture and it will expand for you).

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Is Judy on H Ave? She used to monogram for me, too! I miss Park Hill so much.

    ReplyDelete