Great Deals

3:53 PM



I love clothing...I just find myself limited by my taste and that tiny, insignificant detail called money. So I love nothing more than stumbling onto a good sale. I did that TWICE this past weekend. One, at Banana Republic (thank you, Linda!): I walked away with 4 items totaling $60. Without a sale, I could have EASILY paid that for one item. Two, at Beyond Cotton. I had a $60 gift certificate Kyle got for me for my last birthday, and I decided it was time to use it! I figured I'd probably end up spending lots more than that, but it was a good start.


As our car pulled into the parking lot, I was delighted to see a 60-75% Sale sign in the window. Sweet! I really wanted some new jeans, but just could NOT bring myself to pay $200 for Sevens...not in this economy. I wasn't in love with any of them anyway. However, I did manage to walk away with a $110 cropped jacket for $26. And a blue and white striped shirt, regularly $89 for $18. I have money LEFT on my gift certificate. Makes me happy!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments