Order in the Kitchen

3:27 PM


For months now, I have been sharing my counter space with 10 Fiesta Ware mugs. Because I really like them and want to display them, but have had no way to do so. Until recently. I found the perfect bar and S-hooks on Ikea. I also found a knife magnet that I desperately needed to house my two new knives (Christmas presents). I use the knives constantly and need them close at hand, but out of reach of Brooklyn.

Total cost of the items: about $18. Total cost of shipping: $17. Sheesh!!!! Ikea really should figure out a better way to ship their items. Just about every other company in the world has! Since the purchase was partly made using a gift card, I went ahead and made the deal. I desperately needed all the pictured gadgets and had looked everywhere for them to no success.

I am VERY pleased with how they look in my kitchen and how neat and tidy they make my kitchen look. And I now have some counterspace!

You Might Also Like

0 comments