Baby Shower

12:29 PM

 This past Sunday, my sweet sisters-in-law, my sister and my best friend, Emily, threw me a baby shower at Anna's house.  It was so much fun! Not to mention - an incredible blessing.

 I got tons of much-needed things, including lots of diapers, wipes, onesies, bath supplies, the list goes on! And while I opened gifts, it was so wonderful to see my friends and family visiting, catching up, meeting each other and admiring Anna's fabulously decorated house. 

 The beautiful set-up in Anna's kitchen.

 I loved the paper lanterns! They were such a nice touch!

 Emily and her daughter, Hollis! Hollis is one of Brooklyn's best friends.

 Yum. Hungry yet?

 Hollis was ready for the punch to be served!

 Anna's wall display in her living room. I love it. She has such a gift!

 My sweet friend, Whitney, and her son James. She and I worked together at DD&F and became fast friends. She's also pregnant with her second son!

 My dear friends, Charla and Tracey (who's also expecting a little boy).

 Me and Karla, one of my mom's best friends and one of the most amazing women I know.

Lauren (due in May), Me (37 weeks), Anna (due in July)
(there were about 6 pregnant women at my shower...something's in the air!)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks like a great shower! So sorry I missed it!! Love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete