Hearts and Crafts

12:15 PM

 Do not hate me for that super-cheesy post title. Sometimes, you don't plan these things, they just pop out! 

Found some Valentine's Day inspiration on Purlbee.com (as always), and decided these would make nice party favors for Brooklyn's best girl buddies at her birthday party (which happens to be today!). I couldn't find the recommended colors of felt that Purlbee used, but I thought some different colors would be even better.  Especially since I intend for B to wear these little barrettes beyond V-day. 

Here is the mess of my coffee table as I cut felt and attached barrettes, then sewed them all together. It took me a little bit of time, but was actually pretty fun!

Best of all, Brooklyn approved. And they look great on her!

You Might Also Like

0 comments