Another Estate Sale

7:22 PM


My mom called me this afternoon to let me know about a "can't miss" estate sale. This house contained more glassware than I have EVER seen in one place. This woman must have been either a compulsive shopper or a compulsive collector. Tons of milk glass, fiesta ware, carnival glass, and I can't even begin to identify the rest of it. This woman apparently had her attic filled to the top with her glassware collection. I could have spent a ton of money there, but was limited by space in my own house. And I'm not yet to the point of filling my own attic like this woman. But I did manage to walk away with some very cool items for $30! I was pumped!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ashley, I have the glasses that go with that milk glass pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley...Love the wonderful finds at the estate sale. Wish I had been with you. (Cake pedestals and domes are always a favorite of mine!!!) Love your blog and your family!!

    Mrs. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. look who i found in this VERY small world [wide web]! i am such an estate sale junky...and you know i collect fiesta. call me if you ever come across such a great find again. glad to see things are still going well on goshen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. Seriously. Call me. I'll leave work for one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete