Modern Working Mom

1:39 PM


Ok, so these days I really am only a contract employee, but somehow, it seems to keep me plenty busy. Which is good at times and bad at times. Yesterday, August would NOT be content away from the warmth of my body, so I put him in his sling and sat down to work. He promptly fell asleep (after the picture was taken). Behind me, Brooklyn busied herself looking through books, playing with August's baby toys and just creating general mayhem. She got a reprieve when Uncle Michael stopped by to say hello. They played together (it was hard to tell just from listening who was 2 1/2 and who was 23) for an hour or so supposedly to let me get some work done. I think I scolded the two of them for running and screeching more than I would have two little toddlers! But it is always good for Brooklyn to play with her big uncles, so I'm not complaining.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Just imagine if Matt had been there too. :)

    Those slings amaze me. My neighbor had her baby in one yesterday and he just stared up at her while she talked, happy as a clam.

    Working from home would be my personal idea of HEAVEN. But medical transcription stuff makes me want to pull my hair out. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete