My Creation

3:57 PM




While playing with Brooklyn and her hot pink Play-Dough the other day, I created what might be my finest work ever in this medium. I took it upon myself to make a pink horse. And ya'll, I swear a finer pink (tiny) horse has never been constructed. Notice the tiny little stirrups, saddle and saddle horn! Since this horse was for Brooklyn and I knew it wouldn't hold together longer than a minute, I begged Kyle to take several pictures, capturing all the good sides for posterity. Once memorialized, it could proceed to its sure destruction. But while it lasted, I was quite proud of it. Kyle laughed at my enthusiasm over my tiny horse, but that's just cause he's an artist and creates brilliant things all day long. I rarely do, so when I do, it's worth a celebration! I may be the next great thing in Play-Dough art.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's a truly amazing play-dough horse...I'm thoroughly impressed! I think I enjoy play-dough way more than Eva does!

    ReplyDelete