Big Backpack, Little Brother

2:24 PM




Sometimes I sit down to blog and load up the camera, finding unexpected pictures that Kyle's taken with the kids. I must have been downstairs cooking or something. Or vacuuming...seems I do a lot of that. This is a classic Brooklyn picture - sans clothing and trying on anything that she sees her Daddy use, in this case, a StoneWard backpack. And since August is usually close at hand, she likes to pose for pictures with him. She also can't keep herself from buckling anything that buckles. It's like a compulsion.

As a random sidenote, I want to thank the Lord for this cold weather we're having! It's my all-time favorite weather. Any excuse to make chili and hot chocolate - and I made both last night - suits me fine. It should also be noted that while writing this little entry, I have worked my way through 6 little peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies that just came out of the oven. Shameful, isn't it? I'm a little embarrassed.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Eva shares B's love of buckles. I can't even just put Izzy in her carseat...there's always a need to unbuckle the harness because Eva has gotten there first and "fixed" it for me.

    ReplyDelete