Too Cool

4:37 PM




Whilst here today for his weekly visit, Uncle Michael placed upon our dear August's face some ginormous sunglasses. I instantly burst out laughing, as did little August. Somehow his being tucked up in the big white chenille blanket made the whole image even more hilarious to me.

Michael the Entertainer has quite a way with August. As Kyle worked on his computer and I baked scones in the kitchen, Michael sat with August on his knees, making faces and all sorts of noises which just delighted my little baby boy. He giggled and squealed, which made Michael giggle and squeal and on it went.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have to agree...the white chenille blanket makes this much more funny. I don't why, but it makes me think of James Brown. Those sunglasses are HUGE...they look as if they'd even be too big for Michael.

    ReplyDelete