Still with the Pigs

3:33 PM

Just to prove my daughter has the memory of an elephant (meaning she never forgets a thing), I have an example. At the State Fair (SEVERAL weeks ago now), we watched the pig races. Ever since then, without fail, Brooklyn wants to make sure those pigs are included in our nightly (or afternoonly or morningly) prayers. Whenever prayers are said, and I often just pray out loud while we're driving, Brooklyn pipes up, "Pray for the pigs, mommy!" "Pray for their running...pray for their cookies! Pray for the pigs, mommy!" I would be really surprised if there were any other pigs over which so many prayers have been issued. I wish I could find out just how the little guys are doing. They ought to be WELL protected after such prayer. Thriving, even.

You Might Also Like

0 comments