Birthday Boy!

7:03 PM


I am a few days late in announcing the 32nd birthday of my beloved Kyle. Or, as we came up with this morning lying in bed with our kiddos: K Sizzle Fizzle. I am A Mizzle Dizzle Fizzle. Brooklyn is B Rizzle Fizzle. August is A Bizzle Fizzle. All of these names were enough to have us giggling like crazy this morning. Particularly at K Sizzle Fizzle. Still makes me laugh.

32 years ago on November 25, Kyle entered this world at a mere 5 pounds and change and set off on a course which would intersect that of A Mizzle Dizzle on a hot summer day in July of 1995, almost 19 years later. The two of us would haplessly fall in love, in spite of some speedbumps, and eventually and to our enormous delight, marry. Thus making me A Mizzle Dizzle FIZZLE! The dot dot dots after our meeting have been filled with lots of fabulous bits. Some frustrating...some infuriating...all worth every second. Because I just love everything about him. He makes me so happy. We have been so incredibly blessed, and I praise God for every day with Kyle. So, Happy Birthday, my love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments