If you're the slightest bit hungry

1:23 PM

Do NOT check out La Tartine Gourmande on my sidebar. Liz just sent me a link to this blog which I can guarantee you I will be frequenting. The first picture I saw, I immediately began salivating. And I'd already eaten lunch! Found the recipe provided by the blogger, copied it and will definitely be preparing. I love the blog world. I love that there are all these fascinating people out there whose lives you can glimpse, if just through snitches. And I always love a chance to try a good recipe.

When things get gloomy in the news, you're sick of depressing economic reports, tales of woe or impending woe, thinking about how much money you're gonna end up parting with around Christmas time....just pop around some of the delightful blogs out there and your spirits will lift as you find like-minded people finding joy in the everyday things. It reminds you that joy can be a consistent undercurrent in our lives...we just have to choose it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments