Big Happy Boy

8:30 PM





There are clothes that I keep in the kiddos' closets strictly for those days when I know we'll either be a) getting dirty playing outside or b) staying in where no one will see us. Ok, I confess I also have those kinds of clothes in my own closet. But while I know full well what those articles of clothing are, my darling husband does not. So, he'll unwittingly garb my children in what I would consider "unsuitable" attire and start snapping pics. AAAGGHH! I am thankful for those clothes, particularly because they are usually ones that I have not personally purchased and they have their function! But they are not ones I want people to see my kids (or me) in! But then I go and look through the pictures taken and think, darn, these are really cute! It would be a crying shame to not post a few of them! Even if my little man looks like he was dressed in the 80's...and not in a good way. (Folks, I'm darn picky about clothes). So please excuse the outfit...and just focus on the chubby, adorable smiling face.

p.s. Can you believe this guy is only 10 weeks old??

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We missed you all last night. You'll have to photoshop your kids into the new pics on the Cate's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Thanks for the photo of August- he is on the fridge. We miss you all on Goshen and hope you are doing well! Sue E says hi to Brooklyn!

    Jennifer Martinez Belt

    ReplyDelete