Phase One of Crafty Cooking

3:13 PM

By crafty, I mean tricky. By tricky, I mean deceptive. By deceptive, I mean, Deceptively Delicious. I made my weekly menu yesterday and it includes French Toast made with butternut squash puree, scrambled eggs made with cauliflower puree, chicken nuggets with carrot puree and squash puree plus couscous also with carrots and squash. First step of all this was to buy the ingredients: squash, cauliflower, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and carrots. Right now, the butternut squash and sweet potatoes are roasting. The others will be steamed later this evening. I'm dying, though, because the sweet potatoes smell SOOO good!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I added sweet potato puree to Kraft mac & cheese & left the box on the counter. Since we normally buy the store brand my husband assumed the mac & cheese was creamier and sweeter because it was actually Kraft. Cracked me up!

    Any of the recipes that require frying (nuggets), I have screwed up and had to toss the food...OUCH!

    ReplyDelete