This is How I Blog

8:08 PM





Very often, if I'm blogging, it's with August on my lap on top of the Boppy pillow. Either nursing or just laying there smiling up at me while I coo at him and type simultaneously. I'm lucky if I happen to have a burp cloth on my shoulder...and frequently have white puke spots on both shoulders. So frequently that I kind of don't even notice anymore.

I should also pay tribute to my all-time favorite t-shirt. It once belonged to my dad's mom - Grandma Gee. And over time, has aged into the absolute softest material you can imagine. Would you believe I just re-found it in a box this afternoon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I know this position!!! I've gotten pretty fast with the one finger typing!

    Have I mentioned that your kids are GORGEOUS!?!

    ReplyDelete