Sunday Supper

7:34 PM


Attempted and made successfully - Roasted Cauliflower Soup. It was only after I made and served this yummy soup as our dinner that I realized it was listed under the appetizer section and probably wasn't designed to be served solo.

Don't worry, I won't tell you about the nights we have cereal or pbj's or scrambled eggs and toast. :)

Later this week, like tomorrow, I'm attempting to puree some veggies in order to combine them in other foods. As per my newest cookbook - Deceptively Delicious. Brooklyn has gotten kinda picky about some things, so I'm using that as an excuse to make my own life easier by incorporating servings of fruits and veggies in normal food. We shall see how it goes.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I Just told Paul that we needed that cook book. Eva is going through a "no vegetables" phase. I try to compensate by giving her a daily vitamin and lots of fruit...but she really needs the veggies. Let me know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete