Too Long!

4:10 PM




This has been an insanely busy few weeks. So often I stop and think about things I could blog about and want to blog about, but just don't have the TIME! On top of the normal daily tasks associated with staying at home as a mother of a two 1/2 year old and an infant and keeping that home clean (which is QUITE a job), I have been doing contract work for my former full-time employer (DD&F Consulting Group) which has kept me working through nap times and any spare time...plus preparing for the Bible study I'm going to be co-leading with my brother Chad, plus doing and participating in my weekly Community Bible Study Fellowship group. All while continuing to keep up my daily gym-time (aka sanity time) and trying to squeeze in playdates for Brooklyn. Kyle has also been working lots of hours and going out of town for work, leaving me to man the ship solo.

So, I now have a moment to pause and breathe. Only a moment, though. I have sweet potatoes roasting in the oven and a baby who'll want to be fed before long. But I wanted to share some pictures of Kyle's recent date with Brooklyn. We decided that as smart as our little tyke is, she probably would enjoy some quality one-on-one time with her parents. And this past weekend, there was opportunity for a date with her daddy. They went to McDonalds (a place we rarely ever step foot in - we're not really hamburger eaters) for hot fudge sundaes. Brooklyn had such a blast with her daddy. I know she felt incredibly special, which she is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments