Swing a Little Bit!

7:50 PM




Brooklyn has gotten more demanding in her 2 year old-ness, but sometimes this is absolutely hilarious. For instance, I just overheard Kyle chuckling and turned to see why. He was holding Brooklyn's legs in "Swing style" and she was saying, "I wanna swing a little bit!" It made me laugh too. When he put her down and sat down on the couch, she protested by saying, "You DO wanna get up! You do! Swing me a little bit! You DO wanna swing me up there!" It gets annoying after 50 repetitions, but is pretty funny at first.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Haha, that is so cute! Eva's new thing...when Izzy is nursing, but Eva wants me to get something for her. She looks at me and says "Izzy no hungry...she no want it" as she tries to loosen Izzy's latch. It always makes me chuckle! Even at 2, their clever little minds are trying to scheme.

    ReplyDelete