A Yummy Gift!

3:49 PM


My good friend, Lynn, is without a doubt the world's most incredible gift-giver. She should write a book about it! She is also a fellow cook and food fanatic. She not only shares my love of it, she encourages me in it by providing me with the necessary ingredients! She recently gave me the most awesome gift - all the ingredients necessary to make cold sesame noodles, including the dish to serve it in! This happens to be a recipe found within a cookbook she also provided me with - Tyler's Ultimate.

I began this dish on Tuesday, but due to Hurricane Gustav and a little thing I like to call a power outage, I was forced to postpone completion and tasting of the cold sesame noodles until last night! And it was well worth the wait - they were delicious! Tasted exactly like my favorite dish at Lily's Dim Sum and Then Some. Thank you so much, Lynn! It was a raving success!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments